Effective processing and reporting functionality for organisations operating multiple companies
Dream allows organisations to effectively manage multiple companies requiring comprehensive reporting and efficient processing of transactions without having to log in and out of multiple data sets.
- Maintains any number of comparative budgets and forecasts.
- Cross-company and consolidated reporting at every level on a real-time basis with full drill-down capabilities for more complex group structures.
- Inter-company and cross company posting with a single point of entry, subject to configurable business rules and controls allowing the generation of pyramid inter-company postings.
- Centralised purchase ledger with a single set of supplier records shared by multiple companies with each company maintaining a separate account with the same supplier.
- Single, centralised payment runs from a central bank account with automatic inter-company postings and periodic 'clear-down' facility to re-imburse the central account.
- Purchase invoices analysed across companies with inter-company invoice accrual postings automatically generated.
- Centralised sales ledger with centralised cashier and credit control functions. Aged debtor reports can be run on an individual or Group basis.
Integration with external operational systems enabling revenue sharing or attribution to a single entity.